Rex-Lith Colour Mixing Set | 150 100
Ideal to repair major damage to corners and edges of real wood and décor surfaces in interior areas. If used outside, a UV-stable sealer has to be applied. Mix filler compound with hardener, fill into damaged area and, when cured, level with sandpaper and the Metal Planer.
With the new Rex-Lith Colour Mixing Set you can now mix countless colours directly by yourself. A detailed dosage and mixing guide in the set will show you how to mix 17 different light to dark wood shades in an optimal way. Make use of the numerous possibilities in terms of colour variety. The right colour shade in the two-component filler will help you to avoid long colour reworks (varnishing, retouching) during mobile on-site repairs while ensuring high-quality and durable repairs.
A solvent-based two-component filler, extraordinary hard, little shrinkage (1-2%), can betreated mechanically after curing. Curing time: 20-30 min. Available in transparent, white, wood, black and beech. Can be coloured with König touch-up materials.
The fill capacity of the tubes equals 100 ml, different indications of g result from the specific weight. The accessories consist of hardener and spatula.
- 151 000: 1x Rex-Lith, Transparent, 100ml tube
- 152 000: 2x Rex-Lith, Wood, 100ml tube
- 153 000: 1x Rex-Lith, White, 100ml tube
- 154 000: 1x Rex-Lith, Beech, 100ml tube
- 155 000: 1x Rex-Lith, Black, 100ml tube
- 162 000: 10x Plastic Films
- 162 001: 10x Spatula
- 162 002: 6x Tube Squeezer
- 170 001: 3x Hardener, 10g
- 215 500: 1x Colour Concentrate (149511/ Yellow)
- 215 500: 1x Colour Concentrate (149611/Red)
- 215 500: 1x Colour Concentrate (149711/Orange)
- 215 500: 1x Colour Concentrate (149811/Brown)
- 295 200: 10x Pipette with ultra-thin tip
- 422 000: 1x Assortment of Cotton Cloths (A5), 5/bag
- 609 501: 1x Mixing Palette
- 711 000: 1x Liquid Sandpaper, 150m