Aqua Wood Filler | A15510
To fill fine cracks and open joints in untreated veneer, solid wood, laminate, MDF and metal. To be used on shrinking corner joints of wooden windows. Colours can be intermixed. For easy mixing, a colour mixing guide comes with the set. Recommended for indoor use (if used outdoors, it must be overcoated).
A water-based one-component filler, hard, drying period 30-60 minutes.
- A15 500: 11x AQUA Wood Filler, 11 colours
- 162 001: 5x Spatula
- 163 000: 1x Metal Planer
- 412 000: 4x Micro Sanding Paper (1800/2400/3200/4000)
- 414 018: 1x Dry Sandpaper (180)
- 414 024: 1x Dry Sandpaper (240)
- 418 100: 1x Cork Sanding Block with Felt Pad
- 422 000: Assortment of Cotton Cloths (A5), 5/bag
- 609 501: 1x Mixing Palette
- 711 000: Liquid Sandpaper, 150ml